Wednesday 6 June 2012

Roselle

I stay at city. But I always think about having my own little garden even just few square feet. (During the past time I stayed with parents) last few years I managed to get my own house but hell job load at factory killed most of my time!

Finally I quit from my previous job last year and now work in the office environment! Yes I start planning how to fully utilise the available space. 

Today I will like to share one of my plant- Roselle(洛神花).

The Fruit from my tree.



This plant is pretty easy to take care & it grow extreme fast! The only problem that encountered is we need some stick to support the tree as only heavy rain will cause the tree bend.

The Flower only last for a day, I like it!
Usually people will use the fruit to make drink or jam. The taste of drink is sour but very good for those who loose appetiser.


Huge!
Ready to prepare drink!




No comments:

Post a Comment